Thursday, March 13, 2008

26 Reasons I'm Not the Girl I Used To Be-A Reason for Each Year of My Life.

1. I used to be the girl that worked out 2 times a day.
2. I used to be jealous of Britney Spears.
3. I used to never lift weights.
4. I used to ignore inappropriate comments at work.
5. I used to think that all men were pigs
6. I used to think I wanted to be a chiropractor.
7. I used to hide behind my mom's skirts because I was so shy.
8. I used to drive a car that was two different colors
9. I used to think that it was wrong to drink any type of alcohol.
10.I used to think that baptists were right about all religion related topics
11.I used to eat jelly and cheese sandwiches.
12.I used to think that giving a shot would make me pass out.
13.I used to eat too much.
14.I used to think Coke products were disgusting.
15.I used to think I only wanted to travel for entertainment purposes.
16.I used to be much more stubborn than I am now.
17.I used to date jerks
18.I used to turn down all desserts.
19.I used to think that people who were 26 and not married were going to be old maids.
20.I used to think I wanted 4 children.
21.I used to put off all of my homework until the night before it was due.
22.I used to wear dresses all of the time
23.I used to think people who didn't graduate in 4 years were slow
24.I used to think MN was the worst state ever.
25.I used to hoard all of my money (I was very very young when I did that)
26.I used to not be able to sleep without my teddybear.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I laughed pretty hard about number 8. This weekend we drove past a semi pulling a load of about 10 smashed cars. Graham said, "Wow! Those are worse than Caron's car!"