Monday, March 10, 2008

What's On Your Mind? A List of Things I Question Daily.

1. Why are there so many random shoes on the side of the highway....do people just get sick of them and throw them out the window?? I don't get it...and this bothers me daily.

2. Again...why do men think it's cool to honk at women??

3. Why text when you can call??

4. Why do old men wear speedos to sit in the hot tub?? Or maybe I should ask...why do they wear them at all?

5. Why do people put spoilers on honda civics??

6. Why do people like saurkraut (however that's spelled)

7. Why are there food eating contests? We eat enough food...why do we need a contest to see who can eat more?

8. Why is it that the most beautiful, quality girls I know are single?

9. Why are there locks on stores that are open 24 hours?

10. Why am I seeing tapered leg pants back in stores??

11. So this is a two part question I think about daily...Why the heck won't men go to doctors?? If your knee cap is broken, your hip doesn't bend anymore...it's not going to heal on its own and your not going to feel better...Just go to the doctor...they were in school 15 years for a reason. Second part continued in next point

12. Why is it that someone will look up some "Ancient Chinese Healing Remedy" on the internet and then swear by it even though there is no scientific research done by the "john brown" that probably wrote it. AGAIN people...doctors went to school for 15 years for a reason.

13. Why is it that people share their entire life story within a few minutes of meeting me...I'm not complaining...it's rather interesting to know the gory details of other peoples lives...but I still think it's weird.

14. This is kind of a continuation of the old men in speedos in the hot tub question...WHY would anyone wear a thong leotard to work out in....or any form of a leotard for that matter...and why do people sit around naked in the locker room?? This question really alludes me and many of my clients since they all ask me about naked people in the locker room.

15. Why is it that a lot of people with Bachelors Degrees still have sucky jobs....

16. Why do men put on weight when their wives are pregnant and then magically lose it when their wife has the baby? It's called "sympathy weight" and the whole concept is quite weird to me...it happened to my brother-in-law who wouldn't gain weight if he ate lard for every meal...but my sister got pregnant and he magically gained 15 pounds.

17. Why did God create goodbyes? I really hate them..I hate them more than I hate saurkraut.

18. Why do people put bits of canned fruit in Jello and consider it a salad. Yuck...

19. Does Jared from Subway still eat Subway daily?? Or even at all?

3 comments:

Holly Tried It said...

I learned that people throw shoes out the window to celebrate the end of something. Graduating from high school, finishing book camp, etc.

Weird tradition, but I guess it's similar to people throwing their shoes over telephone wires, like in the movie, Holes

caron said...

I heard that shoes hanging over a telephone wire is part of a gang symbolization of death....

Anonymous said...

Our local Wal Mart closed for Christmas. Problem was no one could find the key! They had to hire a security guard for the day!