Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Funny Phrases....

When I was younger, my friend Sarah and I used to try and listen to funny phrases people said. My brother-in-law and I used to do this also...Here's a few I can remember. They make me chuckle...cause people actually use these expressions.
1. We got smoked like a country ham!
2. It ain't worth a hill of beans to me.
3. Hot diggety dog!
4. Alrighty, buddy bear.
5. I don't like the way you "poo-pooed" my idea.
6. 5 dollars is not something to "sniff at"
7. Ooooohhh doggies!
8. Jumpin' Jehosephat
That's all I can remember right now...can you add to my list?!

5 comments:

abigail annie said...

Caron....

I can distinctly hear YOU saying at least two of those....

Anonymous said...

"Hubba, Hubba!"

caron said...

I do say some of these things...b/c they are so funny sounding!!!

Here's another one that I've added to my list "Take a Gander"

Jessica said...

lol. :)

Anonymous said...

holy hannah