Saturday, April 12, 2008

Things people say at the gym...

so...this is a collection of things people decided to say to me at the gym...Mind you...I don't know most of these people!

1. Are you trying to show me up?!? (I was doing lat pull downs next to another guy doing the same thing...apparently I was lifting a lot of weight)

2. You're raising hell in here! (I was just in a hurry!)

3. Have you lost weight? (This is a person who saw me every day at the gym...I lost 1 or 2 lbs. over the weekend...it freaked me out that he could tell)

4. Do you use those foam rollers to get rid of cellulite?!?

5. After backing me into a corner...."YOU REALLY NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE (I was in school..taking microbiology at the time and applying for nursing school)

6. Did you know you are my fantasy?!? (ahhh..still very creeped out by that)

7. After being hit on by a very old man with funny sweat pants and steele toed boots I said "no offense...but you could be my grandpa" His reply "Trust moi-I'm better then your grandpa"

8. What gym stories do you have?

No comments: