1. One time one of my hairdressers asked me if I'd like to try some red in my hair. I thought she meant a hint of red. So I said "yes" Two hours later and I looked like a fire engine. It was awful. Luckily she redid it the next week. I didn't want to go anywhere with that ugly do.
2. I recently wanted a bob like Jennifer Anniston had a few years ago. (See picture above). I said I did NOT want my hair to flip out. Did it flip out?!? Of COURSE. I ended up having an old woman hair cut...I'm still trying to grow it out. Plus my hairdresser told me she couldn't cut it too short because "I have such a strong jawline." I'm still upset about that. I want my bob...but I have to wait till after I get married!
So...I don't have a lot of hair stories...but I figured this is one area that women could really relate to...Tell me your bad-hair stories.
4 comments:
I have enough bad hair stories to fill a whole blog... but, many times I have gone and asked for a trim to shape my hair because I was growing it out. I left with hair about 2 inches long. Seriously, 2 inches when I was growing it out!
Don't even get me started - I dyed my own hair and had a crayola red nightmare that even Josh was embarassed about, I've paid way too much money for uneven haircuts and was told that if I just used some mousse it would feel uneven. I used to always want to be a hairdresser, but now I think it would be way too much pressure!! I know how I am when I get into that chair!!!
I've never had my hair colored, so don't have any horror stories. My hair is pretty easy to take care of, as it is naturally curly/wavy (depending on the day). Just shorten it and let it do what it wants.
(Came here through That's My Answer)
One of the men at church started calling me "Red" to my husband, but not to my face after one mishap I inflicted upon myself!
Post a Comment