Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dreams...

Today, I woke up and realized that I had been dreaming about blogging...I decided it was a sign that I needed a list about dreams.

1. Naked dreams...Have you ever dreamed that you are out in public somewhere and all of a sudden lose all of your clothes or a very essential piece of clothing?! I HATE those. They are so uncomfortable.

2. Spiders....I used to have nightmares about those at least once a week. Luckily, I haven't had any lately.

3. One of my most memorable dreams was when I gave birth to 8 piglets. Why? I have no idea. I tried to look it up on the intnet, but nothing seemed to explain as to why I would dream that.

4. My mom once dreamed that she had a little man in a bird cage and the house burned down and she was not able to save him. It still brings tears to her eyes when she recalls that dream. (I guess it was pretty vivid!)

5. I sometimes have dreams where my vision is blurry...it's like I have dirty contacts or something. Those give me a headache.

6. I often have dreams that I'm missing a final exam in one of my classes....those really freak me out!

2 comments:

Holly Tried It said...

I'm never uncomfortable in my naked dreams. I'm naked, no one else is, and it doesn't matter.

I used to have dreams that I was a waitress on a busy night. I was so busy, and a big shadowy hand blocked my vision. I could only see between the fingers. Those were awful.

I've never given birth to pigs, but I've done crazy and scary things in my dreams. I've avenged crime. I've fallen from great heights. I've lost my dogs. And, my husband has behaved very badly in my dreams, which of course, he gets punished for in the morning.

ShannonW said...

Hello from Missouri USA! I found your blog through "That's My Answer".

I hate having naked dreams...it seems as if I am always the only one naked and people are staring at me.