I remember the days when I used to want to BE Britney. Now I feel bad for her, but I'm still fascinated. I'm not one to read up on the celebrities...in fact I don't even know most of their names. Yet, I always seem to know what's going on with Britney. That's what led me to write this list...What is it about Britney?
1. She USED to be the most beautiful pop star.
2. Every teen girl used to want to be her and every teen guy wanted to date her.
3. She had everything and then threw it all away.
4. She had such a glamorous life and then she shaved her head and went crazy.
5. She married Kevin....(Is that what caused the downword spiral?)
6. She went shopping in her wedding dress?!? (maybe this is just a rumor)
7. She wore really short skirts with no underwear.
8. Maybe it's just the fact that people are obsessed with watching the high and mighty fall...sad to say...but I think that's "what is it about Britney Spears"
I really hope that someday things will be better for her again. She's had a hard life.
1 comment:
I think what we see happening to young stars (with few exceptions) is so sad. I think that they have no clue what mega-fame is like and are totally unprepared for it. No wonder they go nuts. But, like you, I am tired of reading about it! I just feel very sorry for her.
Post a Comment