I realized the other night that I'm still the little sister that practically believes everything my older sister says. Here is some evidence to the fact that I have always thought their (I have 3 sisters) words were golden.
1.Holly and I were watching t.v. and I was quite skeptical about the Neutrogena Wave product. Holly said "I bet it does help a little." Guess who bought the Wave at the store the next day...that would be me.
2.One of my sisters (I'll let them remain anonymous) told me when I was in 7th grade that I had a very small chest because I wore my sports bra to bed. I quit wearing my sports bra (during the evening hours of course). Way to freak out the poor girl enduring puberty anonymous sister!
3. One of my sisters convinced me that I should go into the medical field. Good advice Paige!
4. Holly once told me that my hair was made of daddy-long legs. I have an intense fear of spiders. I felt like my head was crawling for at least 20 minutes.
That's four reasons to be careful what you tell your younger sister...even if they are now 26!
2 comments:
With a sister like Holly, you have no hope of becoming a well-adjusted member of society! Good thing you have Paige as a positive influence.
Ha...I guess I should add to this list...cause you helped convince me to transfer schools too...I just remember the funny things you told me. Plus..I think the wave was good advice!
Post a Comment