Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things About Facebook Applications that DRIVE ME CRAZY!

1. Facebook applications seem to always have contingencies, such as making you send an invitation to all of your friends.

2. Facebook applications sometimes automatically send out notices to people without you even realizing it. For example...I think I've sent notices to my "pseudo friends" about how I ranked them on facebook?!? What?!? Ranking...seriously? (okay, I admit it...I did want to see how I compared to my friends on facebook and I fell into the trap of ranking...I vow I won't do it again!)

3. There is a facebook application for absolutely everything! I don't want to be a knight, zombie or send cupcakes.

4. There are a billion walls to write on...the funwall, the superwall ect. What's wrong with the original wall?

5. In order to see what someone wrote to you on the funwall or superwall application, you have to add the application. I'm always a sucker for adding this, because my curiousity always gets the best of me...then after I go through all the work of adding the application, I find that it was a generic post to everyone on facebook.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid facebooker. I just don't some aspects of a lot of the applications.

4 comments:

Holly Tried It said...

I agree! I don't want to go on the Oregon Trail with you. I don't really want to get green plants to save the trees. I do want to know what people are saying and doing. I do want to see their pictures. But the silly applications? I don't really want them.

Dru said...

Ditto

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it when I want to look at someone's profile and it won't let me. Sure, they need to do that for safety reasons, but I'm nosy and really don't want to add certain people for certain reasons! haha

JEU said...

I wonder: Was it always this way, or did this garbage appear when Facebook rescinded its college requirement?