What makes you nail biting nervous? These are the circumstances that have made me very anxious in the past.
1. I was very nervous and could not sleep when I found out the restaraunt I was supposed to have my wedding reception at closed three weeks before the big day.
2. I'm sure that all of my friends can testify that if nail biting were a habit of mine...I wouldn't have any left the night before a test.
3. Driving in rain makes me very nervous. I would almost rather drive in snow.
4. Giving speeches makes me want to crawl in a hole.
5. Silence in groups of people makes me nervous...unless it's family.
6. Silence on the phone when you are talking to someone you have only been dating for a short period of time causes uneasy feelings to arise inside my stomach...Luckily, I'll never have to deal with this again.
7. Meeting future in-laws was a little nerve wrecking at first!! Good thing they turned out to be nice people.
8. Feeling sick to my stomach in the middle of class...that makes me extremely nervous.
9. Sleeping through my alarm clock makes me as nervous as a mad woman (only when I'm running late of course)
2 comments:
Caron,
Isn't it nerve-racking or nerve-wracking? Although, nerve-wrecking would be an appropriate description.
I hate walking past a group of people I don't know. My first days of college were awful. So many long walks by myself with so many strangers to see me!
Gosh...I guess I should quit writing posts in the middle of the night...maybe I'd actually use correct grammar
Post a Comment