Sunday, July 20, 2008

There Really Is a Blog About Everything

Tonight I was looking for some new blogs to read. I decided to google "dating blogs." Here's what I found within seconds.

1. Horse Dating Scene Blog. Apparently this is a blog where horse lovers can meet and eventually date. Hmm....if I were a horse lover, I'm sure the first place I would look to find another horse lover would be on a blog.

2. Jewish Dating Blog

3. Interracial Dating Blog

4. Millionaire Dating Blog. This one actually intrigued me. The author was looking for a place where gorgeous, rich people could meet. Seriously, people are so delusional. Why would a gorgeous millionaire need to look for a blog to find someone to date?

5. Christian Dating Blog. Is this a cheap alternative to E-harmony?

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Best Wishes on your upcoming Wedding! Visiting from Question of the Day blog. I see you are studying nursing, I've been a RN X 26 years. Good luck in all things and loved your search of dating blogs, especially the horse one.

ShannonW said...

Hello! I am just visiting from "Thats My Answer"!

It is amazing what people blog about isn't it?