Saturday, September 13, 2008

There's Just Something About.....Holly!


There's just something about Holly because

1. She researches EVERYTHING! Visit her blog and you'll know what I mean.

2. She peaked my interests in blogs.

3. She has a witty sense of humor.

4. She watches girly movies with me.

5. She's an amazing mother.

6. She's an amazing sister!

7. She's chalk full of ideas.

8. She's fun to hang out with.

9. Because of her, I am now married to the most wonderful man ever!

10.She makes great oven pancakes.

4 comments:

Holly Tried It said...

I'm so glad you didn't mention my dancing skills!

Holly Tried It said...

And yeah! You posted a link within your blog!

Anonymous said...

I think she's great too!

In grade school the PE teacher put her on the boy's team one day. The boys needed the enthusiasm and energy Holly is still great at providing!

juecker said...

oven pancakes...when can I have one of those?