Friday, October 17, 2008

Reasons To Camp with Your Honey

1. There's nothing to do but talk...so you'll definitely learn more about your beloved one.

2. If it's cold, there's no reason not to snuggle.

3. It gives you both a sense of adventure...even if you are only camping 5 feet away from your car!

4. The trip there gives you time to discuss the book you are both reading. (We are reading Love and Respect at a very slow rate...this gave us time to read more of it)>

5. You'll most likely share the cooking and dishes.

6. It will really make you appreciate your soft, bug free bed when you do arrive back home!.

3 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Yeah! You're a new SITSta, too! You are going to have too much fun.

Meaghan said...

I want to go camping on this little island that we have to Kayak to! I'm really looking forward to it.

Also,

I launched a website called Get The Bean. We sell tons of coffee, teas and other great stuff! To celebrate we are giving away one free bag of coffee (or tea if you prefer) every week in October. To enter visit us at www.getthebean.blogspot.com

If you are interested in raising money for the cancer charity of your choice visit www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Hope you have a great day :)

-Meaghan

Celine said...

Hey, that's a great idea! :)
I might suggest it to my sweetie tonight! :)