So..I've done it. I made my New Years Resolution of getting down to a specific weight... I've decided that..
1. Losing weight isn't much fun if no one notices! :(
2. Although no one has noticed...I do like the feeling of loose jeans once again. No more asking my husband if my pants look to tight to wear out of the house.
3. I must be conceited since I'm sad that no one has noticed my weight loss...
4. I also wonder why I work so hard...if no one can tell the difference:)
Oh well...I'm off to go eat some food at a friend's house...
4 comments:
If I actually saw your beautiful face anymore, then I would totally have noticed. But, I always think that you look fabulous!
No one and I mean no one is going to risk saying that you may have lost weight until you have lost so much that there is absolutely NO Doubt that you did lose weight. So, if I suggest that you might have lost and you didn't does that mean you looked fatter or heavier the last time I saw you. Does it mean that you are thinking about my weight when you look at me---does it look like I should have lost? This is dangerous territory. When I lost weight last year---no one said a word until I had lost 30+ pounds. At that point it must have been obvious enought that all risk was eliminated. So. Bravo on reaching your goal! You know it! And you did it while dealing with so much stress---even bigger accomplishment.
I usually don't notice until someone has lost 30 to 40 pounds. Seriously! I asked my boss (who I didn't see a lot, but still) if he had lost weight, and he looked at me strangely and said, "40 pounds!"
Ooops.
Oh, and I want your father-in-law. He says the nicest things.
I agree with Holly. He does say very nice things and is very encouraging. I notice when you lose weight and I['m sure I would have said something about it when I see you in few weeks, even if you hadn't said anything about it. :)
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment