Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oops...I Did It Again...

Oops..I did it again! No I didn't play with your heart, I gained weight! (For those of you who don't know, this is a famous Britney Spears song). All that hard work after Christmas, and I'm almost back where I started! How depressing. I just can't seem to find a balance. For some reason, I don't like to survive on this-(these are a list of the foods I was eating when I was down to my goal weight)

1. Carrots, carrots and MORE carrots
2. Chicken buillion
3. Diet Coke of course
4. Sandwhich
5. Oatmeal
6. Eggs
7. and a very limited amount of whatever Joel cooked for supper....

Can you see why I don't like to diet? I feel like no one can tell if I've gained five pounds, so why torture myself? So, all you successful dieters out there...give me your secrets. How do you maintain without becoming a Nazi dieter? I need some balance!

1 comment:

Holly Tried It said...

What? No comments? Probably because there are few successful dieters out there. But I did read in the last week or two that if you want to maintain weight loss you have to exercise close to an hour 5 times a week....

But a fun new thing I'm trying (well I did once) was to lift weights and use the rubber bands at the same time. It's supposed to be much more effective than either method alone. I did I while doing the 12 Second Sequence method of super slow weight lifting. Now, I just need to get on a schedule...and put away this super yummy mango sorbet.