Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's SOO Hard To...

When I was on vacation earlier this summer, I thought about a number of things in life that can be really hard to deal with. Some of these are serious, some aren't. Feel free to add to the list.

1. Break-up. No matter what, break-ups are hard. I'm sooo glad I never have to go through this again! I feel for everyone that goes throught a break-up...especially if you are the dumpee rather than the dumper.

2. Shave your knee caps. No matter how long I work on eliminating every single hair on my knee cap...one always seems to escape the razor somehow!

3. Understand physics. I took a physics class in college...I'm glad to say that I never have to take one EVER again.

4. Live through highschool. I hated highschool. I feel like something is wrong with me since I didn't really enjoy this time period in my life.

5. Figure out what to do with one's life. I always wished I was someone who always knew what type of occupation I should pursue!

6. Get rid of hiccups. I don't care if you drink water while your standing on your head, or you hold your breath until you turn blue..none of it works!

7. Kill spiders. I'm pretty sure this is one of the hardest things ever!! I scream every time I do it.

8. Eat hospital food. I've never been a patient in the hospital..but as a student nurse I can say that I never want to eat any type of hospital food.

9. Say good-bye. I hate good-byes and majorly dread them. Not only because it can be sad, but also awkard. Do I give my brother-in-law a hug, or a hearty handshake? What about the relative I've only met a couple of times?

10. Eat protien powder. I hate it, hate it, hate it! You are supposed to put this nasty concoction in plain water, but I can only stand it in smoothies. Bleck..it's so gross.

1 comment:

Mammatalk said...

Emptying a cat box! Blech!