Thursday, April 15, 2010

Change.

I started this blog when I was a single student living in the upstairs of my sister and brother-in-laws house. A lot has changed since then. I now have a career, a wonderful husband and a dog that I adore! While I'm sure I will continue to write about silly nonsensical topics, I'd like to start making my blog more of a "family" one. Maybe this way I'll even get my husband to insert a few thoughts of his own! So, now the only dilemma I'm facing is finding a name for this new creation! What should I call it?? I could follow the Hollywood style and combine all of our names....JoMaRon (Joel,Maddie and Caron)...but that's just silliness;) So, help a girl out and leave some suggestions...I KNOW that the TX Ueckers HAVE to have some sort of suggestion! After all, they even have a name for their house!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love unusual baby names, but naming a blog?

I like the name of the new hair salon in town, Blown Away, but naming a blog.

Hmm. Have to think on that one.

Mom said...

Naming a blog is not like naming a baby. It's hard, but at least it doesn't have to be permanent.

No ideas as of yet!

Uecker said...

Virginia Ueckers?

EMU said...

Ha! Doesn't everyone name their house? And cars? : )

I'll be thinking on this...no ideas yet. JEU is good at this kind of thing. We're actually going to have a contest before we move to come up with a new blog name, since Texas Ueckers won't make sense anymore. Sniff.

EMU said...

How about...

Virginia is for Lovers
Nawfolk News
J&C's Excellent Adventures
Uecker Updates
The Uecker Oracle
Mr. Belding & Florence Nightingale (hehe)

caron said...

Excellent suggestions, Elizabeth! Definitely the most creative so far! I like the Florence Nightengale and Mr. Belding one!!

Anonymous said...

How about Caron-ing On? Of course, that might be a bit difficult to Google!

I'll talk to Mom and Dad and see if they have any ideas!

Bonnie

Uecker said...

Mr. Belding...that is the highest compliment I've received in my short tenure as principal

caron said...

Ha ha, bonnie! I didn't get your title until Joel read it out loud! Very clever!

And just so everyone is clear...CaronandJoel is actually JOEL commenting!