Thursday, April 22, 2010

Probability of a Bird Pooping on You.

Today, Joel and I decided to sit outside while he enjoyed a nice cup of ice cream from Costco. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and figured he was flicking a bug off of my sleeve. BUT NO....I was wrong. A bird POOPED on my shirt. This is the SECOND time I've endured the embarrassment/disgustingness of this type of situation. I mean seriously...how is it that I've been pooped on twice by a wild bird and JOEL has NEVER been victim of the free-falling defecation of our feathered friends?
I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to figure out the probability of this happening? I tried to research it on google..but found nothing. I did learn that birds have bm's every 15 minutes. Yikes...can you imagine?? I'm glad I'm not a bird!

5 comments:

EMU said...

Jeremy has been pooped on by birds 3 different times, in 3 different countries. Pretty impressive, eh?

Aaron Kreider said...

I've fallen victim to foul defecation several times... Once, I got nailed through my sunroof.

As far as I can tell, there's no rhyme or reason to it. Some of us are just quite a bit more unlucky.

Holly Tried It said...

Bryan was pooped on last week. Kalen within the past year. And I believe I've been pooped on twice...but I can't remember the specifics.

caron said...

EMU-Joel told me the story about how JEU got pooped on by a bird in Italy...That was a VERY funny story. I laughed pretty hard.

Aaron-Wow, getting pooped on while in a car! That's definitely a violation of personal space! When you are outdoors that's definitely the birds territory..but in a car..wow!

Holly- YOu've made me realize that it's not so weird that I've been pooped on twice.

Anonymous said...

Birdie, Birdie, in the sky,
Why'd you do that in my eye?
I'm a big girl, I don't cry.
I'm just glad that cows don't fly.