Thursday, May 6, 2010
Organizationally Challenged
I've been organizationally challenged my entire life. When I cleaned my room as a child, I would just throw everything under my bed, in my drawers, the hamper (even if my clothes were clean), and any nook and cranny I could find. As a CHILD, I didn't care if I was organized or not. Then I married Joel. Suddenly, my priorities changed. My mother-in-law is UBER organized and I suddenly saw how much I really wanted to change. I started having the motivation to change...but I didn't know where to start. I've been checking out books on this topic from the library like a crazy woman. I've found one that is ESPECIALLY helpful. It's called "Sink Reflections" It's written by Marla Cilley-The FlyLady. It is SOOO helpful. She doesn't just tell you to buy lots of different types of organizing bins and throw away everything you don't "need." She explains where to start in great detail! It's been very helpful! I love it. I REALLY need a step-by-step explanation on how to organize my home-and she's written them out...step-by-baby-step!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am organizationally challenged too! I did the flylady website when I had just one child and we were selling our house. Now that I have had two kids I haven't gotten back into it. The constant emails really got to me! Definitely try to get organized and get into your routines BEFORE you have kids!!!
Post a Comment