Sunday, June 13, 2010

Preta...Paige...Holly...I mean Caron..I mean____________?"

I used to think it was slightly odd when my mom could not call me the right name (She used to call me all of my sisters' names at least three times before she got it right:). I may have even been slightly bothered by this....until this weekend. I'm pretty sure I called my niece, Annie, by my dogs name at least 5 times! She's so cute and looks NOTHING like Maddie, but there is something about using a baby voice that makes me want to call everything by my dogs name. Hmm...sorry, Annie!!

2 comments:

EMU said...

Ha! Annie doesn't mind a bit...at least not right now, when she has no clue who Maddie is! :)

Holly Tried It said...

It still bugs me a little that I'm always interchanging Kalen and Caron. My excuse is that they are very similar in sound. But I still wish I could stop!