Sunday, July 18, 2010

OBX Highlights

We really had a great vacation this last week. Here are the highlights.

1. Swimming in the Ocean...just glad Abbey and I survived the rip tide! (I swear we got caught in one)

2. Watching Abbey and Alexia TRY to get out of the Ocean....I'm sure I would have laughed if I saw myself attempting to get out. Those last few waves will get ya...and the shells will scrape the heck out of your legs!

3. Riding beach cruisers.

4. My BFF from college was able to get to know my wonderful husband! I'm sure she'll never know how much this meant to me! I love you Abbey! You deserve about 5 vacations for seeing me through all my guy drama in college! (Maybe even 6 for the broken tooth brush incident:)

5. Playing games. Josh comes up with some pretty witty answers! Glad I was able to get to know my in-laws a little better.

6. Food. HOLY MOLY. We ate....a LOT! I've decided that nothing motivates me to exercise more than a long vacation with too much food. Bring on Insanity and P90X.

7. Cute kids. I looked forwared to Hope's goodnight kisses every evening and watching the ever-so-imaginative Kate play.

No comments: