Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Living Room
Guest Bedroom
Dining Room


WhoooHOOO!  His/Her sinks....I've been waiting for these for a while!

Our amazing closet...I don't miss having to go outside our bedroom and up the stairs to find my hanging clothes!

Master Bedroom...I don't have to worry about running into the wall when I get out of bed in the middle of the night!

Kitchen...we can both fit in it at the same time!

Why yes...there is always a freshly baked caramel apple pie on our stove.


 We are loving our new place in Jersey.  I was a little hesitant to show pictures.  It almost seems TOO nice...but a couple of you have asked.  I didn't show you everything...we'll leave that for when you come visit. If you hurry, you'll get your own bedroom and bathroom!  Were hoping our landlords will let us stay here for more than a year!....If not...you may end up on an air mattress!


3 comments:

Mom and Dad Uecker said...

Thanks for a great, though short, visit. We can vouch for the great new guest room facilities. Caron not bump into the wall and we had our own beutiful bathroom. Thanks for giving us a day and showing us around your new world. Our trip to NC went very well. We arrived at the hotel 12 hours after leaving your place. We stopped for two meals and had NO traffic delays due to construction.

Holly Tried It said...

LOVE your dining room! It's gorgeous. And the apple pie looks tasty.

Holly Tried It said...

Kalen wants to visit and sleep in the red bed. And "I love you so much Caron and Maddie!"