Monday, March 12, 2012

Life and Such

My mom recently commented on my lack of blog posts lately...I haven't really had anything to talk about, but I'll tell you a bit of my life anyway :)

1) I'm working 5 days a week.  This is a huge adjustment.  I haven't labored that many days in a row since college :)

2) I'm starting to give up on housekeeping...squeaky, clean floors are over rated, anyway.  I need to work on building my immune system.  Why not start by living in a messier atmosphere (j/k...our house doesn't look that bad...just not as nice as when I stayed home.)

3) I'm REALLY looking forward to Memorial Day this year....It will be my first day off since February 1st.

4) I regularly go to bed at 8:15pm these days...I better stop blogging NOW, because I only have an hour left of my day to exercise, study and do laundry (It's now 7p)

2 comments:

Holly Tried It said...

Spic and span is overrated. Glad you are transitioning to the new schedule well.

EMU said...

You better update your blog or people will think you're pregnant!!! ;)