Joel has never changed a diaper, so I thought I'd give him a lesson. While Cocoa Marshmallow (my childhood teddy bear) is a bit bigger than our newborn will be (I hope!!!), I thought he'd make a good substitute for the time being. Joel looks really enthused about getting his picture taken with a fluffy, diapered, teddy bear, right? :)
3 comments:
First of all...I love Cocoa Marshmallow!!!! And second of all....that's hilarious that you made him diaper your teddy bear. Just wait until your daughter sees this picture some day! And btw, you are looking like one HOT mama. You are beautiful, my dear!
Bethany!!
You need to join facebook! I asked Jess for your e-mail, but she lost it due to the move! Anyway, thanks for the kind comments! Hopefully, we will be able to see you and your little one when Joel and I visit MN
HAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT@!!!! JLightly
Post a Comment