Saturday, October 27, 2012

Introducing Audrey Anneliese




It's hard to believe it's been almost a week since I went into labor!  I was positive that our little girl was going to come late, but she came a day early.  We are so glad she did! Here's a glimpse of our lives with a baby.
Wearing her first cloth diaper
Sleeping...she does this a lot!



She spends a LITTLE bit of time doing this, too (not much though!)


We're all a bit tired around here, but we are doing well!!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

She's beautiful!

Holly Tried It said...

Love the family shots! Audrey is beautiful.

EMU said...

I love that top picture with her eyes open. Maybe it's because of that cute pink sweater! Audrey already has more hair then her cousin SLU!

Caron said...

Thanks everyone! EMU-I looked at pictures of Sally. I think they have about the same amount of hair!