Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Out of Storage

So, I was just going to download some snazzy photos of Audrey, but I'm out of storage space.  What?   This news couldn't possible come at a worse time!  I have a baby now! Anyway, I'm gonna figure this all out and hopefully continue to post pictures and blogs soon.

3 comments:

SLU said...

In the last week I've had several friends run out of storage space -- I wonder if there is a glitch on Blogger or if they just decreased the amount of free space they are allowing. I was told a few months ago I was running out of space, and as of this week, am full too. The way around it without paying is to upload pictures from a different email account. The storage space is per email, not per blog. So I can still upload pictures using Bop & Lu's gmail account, but not my own. Time for Audrey to start blogging! ;)

SLU said...

Ooops! Left that as Lu since I was signed in as her to upload pictures!

Caron said...

hmm...I'll try this...although I don't completely understand??