Friday, December 21, 2012

Shots and Cries

Today, mom and I went to the doctor.
I was NOT smiling like this after I was done...cause I was given about 10 different shots.


I looked more like this.  Mommy is used to shots.  She has given about a billion of them (mean, mean mommy).  She still doesn't like to see me bawl, though!  It's a good thing Daddy didn't take me to the doctor's office....cause he would have cried right a long with me. 


Whew.  I'm glad that's all over for 2 months.  Until then, I'll try to be all smiles.    
 

4 comments:

EMU said...

TEN shots? I've never heard of so many! Poor, poor AAU!

Bethany said...

I actually DID cry right along with DD when she got her first shots. We need to catch up! My email is my first and last name at hotmail.com.

Caron said...

Okay, so I exaggerated the number of shots. I think she got 5 intramuscular and 2 oral..

Bethany!!! Finally, I can e-mail you!

Bryan said...

Loved that post!