Friday, February 8, 2013

Hair-Do and Storms

Hey, ya'll.  Just wanted to show off my new hair-do.   My hair (fuzz) always sticks straight up for a few days after a bath.

Enough about the hair, though.  Did you know we are in the midst of a blizzard?
At least mommy and daddy bought flashlights and batteries for this storm.  It was no fun getting my diaper changed by candlelight during Hurricane Sandy. 

Hopefully, if we do lose power, mommy and daddy will go somewhere WARM (and put a shirt on me of course).    BTW, someone leave comment.  Mommy is wondering if anyone besides grandma reads her blog. 


7 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the baby after bath pics! Does she like the bath yet? And I check in a couple times a week even if I don't comment!

Paige said...

Same here. I love checking your blog! Keep it going!

Unknown said...

I read every post! Love the pics!

caron said...

Yay! Thanks for reading, guys (and Jessica who texted me). So, far 4 people read my blog:) I asked Joel if I should just quit and he wasn't very excited about that...So, I will continue!

Candace said...

I read all the time too...just don't always have a chance to comment!

Unknown said...

i didn't even realize i COULD comment, until now :-) (Sometimes i wonder how i function as a wireless tech support clerk-- i'm so incapable of learning technology, like BLOGS!) :-) Hope you all weathered the blizzard OK. I know it's tough handling that much snow and wind-- and i don't live in a metropolitan area. xoxo

caron said...

Yeah!! Thanks guys. I will keep blogging and know that there are friends out there who read them, even if they don't comment