Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall

Look how much fun daddy is having!

What a funny guy!


This is daddy's favorite game to play with me!  Smile at the mirror and laugh!


So, it's been a long week:
1)  I was super sick.  Joel had to take care of Audrey all day on my birthday
2)  Audrey had her first PT appointment.
3)  Audrey and I fell down the stairs.  Yes, you read that right.  I'm still praising God that Audrey is okay!  I freak out every time I think about how badly things could have turned out.  She had to go to the MD twice (the day of the fall, and the day after for a follow-up) but she doesn't even have a scratch or bruise!  Thank you, Lord!!!!  Never wear socks on wooden steps!  



3 comments:

Mom said...

How are you feeling after the fall?

caron said...

I"m fine! Just a bruise.

Candace said...

Oh man! I fell down the stairs while carrying Carina (a few months ago)...all because of socks on wood stairs too. I feel your pain. So glad you both are okay!