Thursday, June 6, 2013

What Color Are My Eyes?



Are they brown?
Bluish?
How bout green?
Gray?
Hazel?





Mamma wants to know what YOU think.




I have been told that Audrey's eyes are gray, green, brown and blue.  I have no idea what color they are?  My opinion changes every day.  Cast your vote on the upper left hand corner of the blog!

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

I voted hazel because hazel eyes tend to change the most relative to surroundings -- they remind me a lot of Cari's eyes when she was a similar age to Audrey -- big, round, happy eyes. :o) And now Cari's eyes are solid hazel, like her dad's.

Unknown said...

I think they are still undecided. I would guess hazel might me the color she ends up with because so many in the family have hazel.

caron said...

Rosanne~thanks for stopping by:) I would love it if Audrey had the same color eyes as Cari. I remember that she had gorgeous eyes!

Mom-I'll tell you all my thoughts in a later post:)