NEW IN JERSEY
The first one--right side---looks like Joel. Not as sure about the other ones--especially the backside.
Ha ha, Opa! You are so funny:)
I think Audrey looks like Luke in the first picture; Joel in the second. And she definitely has your coloring
Mom-I agree. I sometimes think I see Luke in her...and she does have my skin color!
I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.- wrecked car | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The first one--right side---looks like Joel. Not as sure about the other ones--especially the backside.
Ha ha, Opa! You are so funny:)
I think Audrey looks like Luke in the first picture; Joel in the second. And she definitely has your coloring
Mom-I agree. I sometimes think I see Luke in her...and she does have my skin color!
I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.
- wrecked car | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash
Post a Comment