Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fourth Of July Picnic

Happy Fourth!

Momma dressed me up for the special occasion

Was that a firework I heard?

If it was......

ya better WATCH out...cuz daddy is SERIOUS about illegal fireworks

He likes it when both his girls sleep at night (and illegal fireworks aren't good for that)

whoo

whooooo

WHOOOO!

So many fun activities on our picnic

Just give me a minute while I pull daddy's lips off

 Then I'll leave you with a video of me swinging.






7 comments:

EMU said...

Those are some seriously cute pictures!

Mom said...

Graham says your blog should be titled New in Motherhood, not New in Jersey. It's all about Audrey now. :} We love all the pictures and this phase of life in New Jersey.

Mom said...

Grace thinks Audrey's eyes are hazel.

Unknown said...

your baby is adorable! you are truly blessed.

caron said...

EMU-Audrey makes it easy to get a good shot. She smiles every time a camera is pulled out.

Graham-You are right. I don't write about Jersey much anymore. There isn't much new. I still hate driving here and people still have funny accents:)

Grace-I'm beginning to think she has hazel eyes, too.

Lexie-We are truly blessed! Thank you.

EMU said...

Caron, enjoy those easy smiles for the camera now, because you have to EARN them when they're about two!

junk cars for sale said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks voor het aandeel .. extra wachten .. … Wens u veel succes !

- junk cars for sale | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash