Friday, August 16, 2013

Guess Who?!?

Guess who swung by last weekend?
 Yes...YOU guess...
ha ha...daddy and I like to keep you in suspense...



Let me just hang upside down and then maybe I'll tell ya...
Okay...wait for it....

Uncle Jeremy (and Great Uncle Larry and Karen, sadly not pictured!)



I had so much fun with Uncle Jerry...I decided I wanted to hang out with him ALL night long:)
Wanna know why it's taken me so long to blog about Uncle Jerry's visit?  This here ironing pile.  I'm sure my mother-in-law is gasping in horror right now...my old friends are thinking "yep, that looks about right for Caron" and my new ones are gleeful to see such a big mess at my house.  Let's just say that Audrey is to blame for this monstrosity.  Feel sorry for me....cause I'm feeling very badly for myself!! I hate ironing.  I believe it to be some form of domestic punishment.  I love the guy who wears all these shirts, though:)

3 comments:

EMU said...

Uncle Jerry's girls wish we could have come with him!

caron said...

We wish you could have seen you, too! Joel asked me why I called him "Uncle Jerry." I heard Joel call him Jerry a couple of times, so I decided that would be his name on the blog:)

Holly Tried It said...

Bryan just said, "Maybe that should be your new job!" After the complete silence, he added quickly, "Just kidding!"