Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This is for YOU...Grace and Renee.


I was told that a couple of my nieces regularly check the blog.  I must say that I feel quite honored to know that these two sweeties are regular readers.  Wish I could see you in person, girls!  Ah well...hopefully in a few months.




I'm just shopping around.  Whew...grocery shopping takes a lot of concentration.  (note tongue sticking out)

Hmmm....what do I need? I should have written a list.

Oh, drat.  I forgot the flour.  That's all the way back in aisle 2.

Ready to check out!  I've got a doll, a few blocks and the flour mom mentioned.



I'm so glad I went shopping.  These blueberries are mmmm....mmmm...good.  Especially, since I smeared them all over my face.



What's new?
1) AU has figured out how to open doors and turn the water on in the bath tub.  
2) She waves bye-bye every time she leaves a room.
3)  AU went through a picky stage after we got back from Christmas vacation.  I was sure that her palate had been ruined b/c her daddy snuck her a few cookies and some junk food.  Thankfully, things are back to normal again.
4) We are in the middle of a snow storm.  Yeah!!  Joel was able to come home early.

No comments: