Friday, March 28, 2008

How to Make it Through March Madness when Your Boyfriend is a College Basketball Freak

First of all...Joel...you're the best...I just like to make lists and I actually enjoy watching basketball with you :)
1. Tell your boyfriend you'll watch basketball with him if....he rubs your shoulders while your doing it.
2. Discuss the horrible mustaches and ugly haircuts with your sister while you're watching the game.
3. Tell him you'll watch basketball game with him...if he watches a chick flick with you!
4. Watch the game at a sports bar...at least you can do a bunch of people watching while he's glued to the game.
5. Take a little nap...it's the perfect time to catch up on all your sleep...You'll have plenty of time since there's about 4 games on a day :)
6. Analyze the colors of the uniforms....Last night the coloring of the t.v was off, but Holly and I were sure XAVIER was wearing pink uniforms to support breast cancer.
7. Ask a bunch of questions...I'm sure this annoys my boyfriend to death,but at least I'm becoming more aware of the ins and outs of the game.
8. Drink a glass of wine. That will make any event a little more tolerable :)
9. Count the tiles in the ceiling....I always did this when I was bored in church...but I think it would help time pass with basketball too.
10. Decide you're going to enjoy it because it's so important to your significant other.
11. What do you do to make it through March Madness?

No comments: