Friday, March 28, 2008

A List of REASONS to Use E-Harmony

1. You may actually find someone you get along with great. I did!!
2. Online dating is not just for losers. I used to go on a date with a different guy every weekend...I used to get hit on where ever I went...I just could not seem to find a guy 'worth keeping'..See entry "Several Lines that will Doom You to Singleness" below.
3. There are lots of fruitcakes you can laugh and tell stories about...(keep in mind there are good people on there too!)
4. E-harmony helps match you with people who have the same interests and priorities in life...which is great when you're at a job with the same people all day...and a church where you know all of the guys and would never date them.
5. You can tell people that you met your boyfriend the way 1 out of every 8 couples in America do...Online...:)
6. It allows you and your friends to screen out matches....just with a click of a button.
7. It is entertaining.
8. It makes your family happy. (My parents bought my subscription...it was all their idea)
9. You learn about your own personality through the entire experience.

What do you think of online dating services? I was always opposed to them...but I found the best guy EVER!

3 comments:

juecker said...

that's great. I'm happy for you, Caron. I met the best girl ever too!

Holly Tried It said...

Stop flirting, you two! Yuck. Can't a girl go anywhere without running into you two flirting?

caron said...

We just got engaged!! You should be happy we flirt, if we didn't I would hope you would be a bit disconcerted.