Thursday, April 3, 2008

How to Tell if a Girl is Engaged.

1. Her phone has become an extension of her ear (seriously I think mine has been attached to my ear since Joel asked the question)
2. She looks for ways to hold her books and ect to make people notice (I don't really do that!!!)
3. She's constantly looking at her new ring.
4. She only talks about colors, wedding dresses and cakes. (seriously...I talk about way more than that..tuxes and planning also frequent my vocabulary j/k!! I'm not that bad i hope!)
5. She's excited to wear her ring to the gym so all guys will now leave her completely alone!! (not that I'm saying that was a huge problem for me)
6. She's excited to wear her ring to school.
7. She's excited to wear her ring to bed.
8. Okay...so she's excited to wear her ring everywhere! (good job joel!!)
9. She writes a blog on how to tell if a girl is engaged.
10. She's excited that she NEVER, EVER has to go on a first date EVER again!!! Hallelujah!

No comments: