Thursday, April 3, 2008

I said I would never do this...look at me now.

Here's a list of things I said I would never do...and they all happened to be things I ended up doing...crazy.

1. I said I would never transfer schools
2. I said I would never switch my major.
3. I said I would never be a nurse.
4. I said I would never date an older man (what was I thinking?)
5. I said I would never move back to MN after I graduated from highschool.
6. I said I wouldn't leave Minneapolis after I graduated from college.
7. I said I would never run in the parking lot like my mom does (You have to run when it is cold!)
8. I said I would never go to a community college. (I've gone to two...just for a couple of generals)
9. I said I would never use a dating service.
10.I said I would never let my mom do the mexican hat dance with my boyfriend (there was no stopping that one....:)
11.I never wanted to date a teacher.
12.I never wanted to date a principal either (I'm glad I dated a principal and a teacher though!)
13.In drivers ed. I said I would never get in an accident.
14.I said I wouldn't blog.
It's funny how life turns out...

No comments: