Thursday, June 5, 2008

How to Depress a Blogger

So, I'll admit it. I've had a bit of the case of "blogger blues." I know you are all wondering how an author of such a great site could ever come down with "blogger blues," but alas, I have a definite case of it. Here's what leads to blogger blues.

1. Fail to comment on blogs...no matter how insightful they are :)
2. Fail to reciprocate when a blogger adds your site to their link list.
3. Fail to give "kudos" to a post.
4. Fail to answer questions the blogger has asked of you.

Yep, I think that pretty much sums it up...Ha...I know all you bloggers out their know what I'm talking about!

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Hate to see a blue blogger, here is my random idea: you can add a link to your blog from your Joel and Caron site. Here is how your blog would look: http://www.joelandcaron.com/blog.htm And I will add the link to all the pages. Then maybe we can generate more traffic for both sites. New pictures would also help. Let me know what you think, and if this is soemthing you would like!

abigail annie said...

ok, so i don't leave comments ever, but i do read your blog all the time if that makes you feel any better.
p.s. i am glad that your makeup and eye shadow made your favorite things list....i hoped you liked 'em :)