Here's a few things I've been wondering about lately....
1. Is it true that your hair grows in darker and thicker after you shave it? I used to say it was legend...but my leg hair is definitely darker than it used to be.
2. Is it myth that people have really had tumors with teeth and hair growing out of them? That couldn't possibly be a fact could it?
3. Is it true that you can never make up lost hours of sleep? I feel like I'm pretty good at doing that...just give me a worry free afternoon and I'll make sure any sleep I've lost over the past few weeks is made up within a couple of hours.
4. I only wonder this b/c we're discussing it in nursing school...this is not where my mind usually wanders off too....Is circumcision really cleaner and healthier...or is it just a custom of our culture? (and Israel's too of course)
1 comment:
I really do believe you can make up lost sleep because I have missed sleep before and then slept a lot the next night and felt so much better.
Post a Comment