So I was thinking about all the things I need to do in order to be the "perfect" bride in 2 months....it's a long list...it's not going to happen.
Here goes...this is what I need to do.
1. Become ridiculously organized-my fiance must have majored in organization.
2. Drink more water...and less Diet Coke. As most of you know, I've been working on this one for years.
3. Go to the gym every day....I used to be so good at this one!
4. Make lots of best girlfriends in Virgina area very quickly.
5. Learn to cook.
6. Start to enjoy nursing school so I don't complain to my fiance about it!
7. Learn to hate shopping....or maybe I should say learn to hate spending money.
8. Give up my teddy bear. (I don't think I'll have a problem with this one)
9. Love my body just the way God made it
10.Read many books on marriage. 2 down and about a billion to go!
sheesh..I have a lot to do in 2 months.
4 comments:
um....i am pretty sure that you don't have to do any of those things in order to be a perfect bride, deary!
Perfect can be so boring! You are already captivating. Just ask Joel. :)
One thing I wish I had worked on before I married was being thankful in everything! A thankful attitude takes everything in stride.
thanks for the advice mom! :)
you are already captivating! Hopefully this comment also boosts your blogging statistics, and consequently your mood :)
Post a Comment