Friday, June 13, 2008

Bugs...they TICK me off.

So, within the past year or so, I've had a lot of bug mishaps. I'm going to let you relive these horrific moments with me in the form of a list.

1. One night I was sleeping and woke up briefly to change my head position...and I heard a little scampering noise on my pillow. To my absolute horror...there was a big, brown, furry spider scampering where my head should have been peacefully resting.

2. A couple of months later, I woke up because my head was tickling...I reached up to scratch it and I flicked a palmetto bug off of my hair. EEEEWWWWWWW.

3. About a week and a half ago, I found a tick consuming my blood. This is the most disgusting to me....and it worries me cause I still have a bite there.

P.S. I don't live in a filthy house. I vacuum and dust weekly. I also do the dishes DAILY. Apparently these buggers somehow creep inside every once and a while. It must be the south.

No comments: