Friday, August 22, 2008

I LOVE Being Married!


I love being married because:

1. My husband cooks me breakfast and supper. He also makes my lunches. I am so spoiled.

2. I now have someone who can tell me all the crazy things I do when I sleep. This morning I ordered a "Chai Tea Latte" and the other day I continually poked my husband in the side to get his attention while I was still sleeping. CRAZY.

3. I no longer have to use mapquest....my husband IS mapquest.

4. I now have a very dedicated workout partner. No more slackin' for me!

5. I always have someone to talk to!

6. No more setting up printers or changing the oil for me!!!

7. There are sooo many reasons I love being married...these are just a few highlights!

2 comments:

norcaljeff said...

You seem cool (and spoiled) so your husband is a lucky guy.

Anonymous said...

My husband (you know John!) spoils me too... he makes me breakfast and he makes my lunch for work and then if I get home from work and am too tired, he'll make me supper too! Aren't we lucky gals? Wonder how long this'll last though.. ;) -Carrie