So, the reason I am posting this blog is because my husband and I just got back from our honeymoon. We went to a resort that had huge buffets for every meal. There was no way I couldn't gain weight. I therefore thought this post was appropriate.
You know you've gained weight when...
1. Elastic has become your new best friend.
vorite pair of jeans make you worry that you have become a "muffin top"
3. You are afraid to step on the scale...living in ignorance is so much better!
4. You know there is no way you are the same skinny weight you were on your last license...so you up your skinny weight a few pounds and hope you're not lying too much.
5. People ask you if you are pregnant.
6. Cankle Queen is your new nickname.
2 comments:
7. The angel from your lower-back tattoo has gained weight.
ok...i think maybe i will work on becoming a fan of this look. maybe if we embrace it wholeheartedly, it will become the next hot look....
Post a Comment