Monday, September 8, 2008

There's Just Something About MATT....because...


In honor of all of Matt's witty comments..I decided to write a blog about him.

There's just something about Matt because

1. He likes to sign wedding guestbooks with fake names. Joel and I were trying to figure out who Tom Jones was for FOREVER.

2. He makes fun of the fact that I'm trying to sell my iPod on facebook...

3. He convinced me to make gift bags for all of my wedding guests staying in hotels.

4. He's one of my husbands best friends.

5. He likes to ride sub-par roller coasters.

6. He looks for cheap prescription medications in Canada.

7. He's finding a cure for cancer. That's pretty amazing.

8. His suave phrases just say it all..."Any single women making the trip to MN? I'll meet you on the dance floor."

So, there you have it...if you have anything to add...please leave a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot that I look pretty tough with a weed whacker

Jessica said...

I agree with Matt. He does look tough and dangerous (a bit red neck, though) with the weed whacker.

Anonymous said...

redneck?? who said that? I guess I do have to represent up here in yankee country.