I am notorious for having no sense of direction. Therefore, I thought I'd blog about it. Therefore, you might not have a sense of direction if
1. You get lost.
2. You get lost while using a GPS.
3. You end up in WI twice while trying to get to Minneapolis from St. Paul.
4. You nod like you know what people are talking about when they give you directions and then just go look up the address on mapquest.
5. You are in big trouble if people give you directions and you can't then look them up on mapquest.
6. You end up in northern MI when trying to drive to Minneapolis from WI.
7. You have no clue if your house is north, south, east or west of the freeway...rather that it is by the big tree with the metal fence near it.
8. You have to drive the route three times before you feel comfortable driving there without a list of directions.
3 comments:
This is my favorite post you have ever written! I love it!
You still recite "Never Eat Soggy Wheaties" to remember North, East, South and West. And yes, I still do this. Mrs. Davies would be proud!
You might not have a sense of direction if you add 6 hours to your driving time while on a road trip in Arizona. And of course the entire time your passenger asks “How much longer?”, you calmly answer “Soon”.
Post a Comment