I actually have many dreams...here they are.
1. One day I hope to quadruple my blog hits per day. I know it's a silly dream and it won't really get me anywhere. Nonetheless it's a dream.
2. I once had a dream where I gave birth to 7 piglets. I remember feeling very ashamed in the dream when I didn't think my babies were beautiful.
3. I have a dream of visiting 100 different countries. So far I've been to 8.
4. I used to have a weekly dream about spiders. Yikes...I hate creepy crawlies.
5. I have a dream of getting an A in 301...we'll see how that goes!
6. I also dream of becoming a hair model. This is a newly acquired dream. My hairdresser mentioned it the last time I was at the salon. He took my number and I've been waiting for a call ever since. How cool would it be to get your hair done by a really good professional for free! It would be a DREAM come true.
I have many dreams...tell me what you think about mine...or mention some of yours!
5 comments:
It´s always good to have dreams! And one of them is going to come true, I´m sure. Since you are a member of the BATW community, you will get your day in the spotlight and then you will get so many comments, you won´t know what happened! I´m loving it. Thank you for visiting!
You do have the most gorgeous hair, Beauty!
I have sent you the "Where I have Been" site on facebook. This is a fun way to mark all the places you have been on a world map. It asks you where you have been, where you have lived, and where you would like to go. It is a great place to track your dream. Check mine out.
Hi Caron,
i'm new to all this blogging stuff.But yours stood out to me.i like this blog it's cute and funny.I even learned something,Pretty cool.
Thanks,
LisaAnn
Check out my blog anybody if you've got a chance.
I want to be a hair model and have cool haircuts, too! But, my "best feature is my cheekbones," not my amazing hair.
I want to write a book and make money off of it.
I want to go "confidently in the direction of my dreams."
Post a Comment