I must say that I am not completely enjoying school at this point in my life. There are some students that live for studying and going through the entire process. I am NOT one of them. Therefore, I decided to make a bad day list that would make me feel better every time I feel like my day is not going so great. Feel free to add to the list.
1. Only 2 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving!! Yipee!
2. Gas prices are going down! Wahoo!
3. There are no more election commercials on the radio...I think that makes my day almost 10% better.
4. I always look at people who are having horrible days...and that makes my day feel a bit better...So...hallelujah...my car has not broken down on the side of the highway today.
5. It's fall...and there's no snow on the ground! This is a new concept for me...I just moved to VA from MN about a year and a half ago.
6. I have a 36 pack of Diet Coke in the fridge.
7. I don't have a horrible hair cut or dye job right now....whenever that happens...it makes my days 500 times worse.
That's my list which is pretty sad...you should really add to it!
5 comments:
Don't forget that you have a long list of "best" friends. Some people can't think of one.
Only 11 months left of school with several weeks off!
The rewards of using your giftedness to actually help people on a routine basis as a nurse will more than compensate for the schooling woes.
Don't forget that you have a long list of "best" friends. Some people can't think of one.
Only 11 months left of school with several weeks off!
The rewards of using your giftedness to actually help people on a routine basis as a nurse will more than compensate for the schooling woes.
I remember that on most days I do not have a four or five hour meeting. Those are the really bad days.
I think back on a trip outside the country and realize my worst days are pretty amazing in comparison.
I delight in observing God's hand on my sons and new daughters as they walk with Him and serve Him.
Remember that bad days are a part of this broken world and that this in not ultimately our home---so, stuff happens (too often)
your husband loves you very much!
I count my blessings every day at work. I see people who have completely messed up their lives and just can't get their lives under control (besides that they'll have a record for the rest of their lives). Compared to some of the people I see, my worst days are 10 times better than their good days!!!
Post a Comment