Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Waiting For...

I feel like I'm always waiting for something...here's a few things I've been waiting for lately.

1. My bedroom furniture. We bought it in the beginning of October. We didn't get it until Halloween.

2. Baseball season. This is the only sport my husband does not enjoy watching on television. Here's a list of things you can do if your husband/boyfriend is a mega sports fan...

3. Graduation. Oh my word...I CAN NOT WAIT for school to be over.

4. A trip up to MN. I've been craving Rice Krispy Bars with Chocolate on top. No one down here knows what those are. I can't make them right....I'll just have to wait another month I guess.

What are you waiting for?

3 comments:

Mammatalk said...

I am always waiting for bedtime and naptime. Terrible, I know!

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, but he prefers basketball over football.

-Chris Morris

caron said...

I know he likes basketball better...I wrote last march on "how to make it through college basketball season when your boyfriend is a basketball addict"...I guess I should apply that to football too. :)