NEW IN JERSEY
I can't believe no one has posted to this! There are so many terrible ones out there...but now, I can't think of them either.
This wasn't so much cheesy, as catchy and awesome: "Don't make me come down there..." GOD
Oh! I have some great ones! God answers KNEE-mailRead the Bible- it will scare the hell out of youWalmart is not the only saving placeGod does not believe in athiests- therefore they do not existLife has many choices- Eternity only has 2Some questions can't be answered by Google.*Hope you like them!*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe no one has posted to this! There are so many terrible ones out there...but now, I can't think of them either.
This wasn't so much cheesy, as catchy and awesome:
"Don't make me come down there..."
GOD
Oh! I have some great ones!
God answers KNEE-mail
Read the Bible- it will scare the hell out of you
Walmart is not the only saving place
God does not believe in athiests- therefore they do not exist
Life has many choices- Eternity only has 2
Some questions can't be answered by Google.
*Hope you like them!*
Post a Comment